Terms and Conditions
1. This Site is the official website of the CPCLL Seminar for Pre-School Chinese Language Teachers 2021.
2. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. "Cookies", which are a small data file sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter the Website, may be used. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
4. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
5. If you provide us with personally identifiable data, we will NOT share your personal data.
6. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
7. This Website may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
8. Please contact us for any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures, and if you need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.
All access to the Website is governed by these terms and conditions below (the “Terms”). We reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time. Your access to and use of the Website is subject to these Terms as may be amended from time to time and published on the Website.
Access to the Website
1. The accessibility and operation of the Website is reliant on technologies outside our control. We are unable to guarantee continued accessibility or uninterrupted operation of the Website at all times.
2. Your password protects your user account. While we will work to protect the security of your account, you bear the responsibility of keeping your password confidential and secure.
3. Users shall not post or upload any content or comments that are obscene, invasive of another's privacy, offensive, or illegal. Users shall also ensure that such content or comments do not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary or privacy rights of any person. We reserve the right to remove any content or comments posted or uploaded by Users that is in breach of these Terms, including but not limited to offensive, defamatory or libelous statements.
4. We are not responsible or liable for the conduct of Users, or for content or comments which Users submit for display on the Website.
5. Where appropriate, available technology is used to protect the security of communications made through the Website. We do not, however, accept liability for any breaches of security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through the Website.
6. Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we are unable to make any warranties that the Website is free of infection from computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
7. We are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other Internet site (not provided by us) linked to or from the Website. Access to any other site is at your own risk.
8. If you create a link or frame to the Website, you do so at your own risk. We reserve the right to object to, or disable any link or frame to or from the Website.
9. We reserve the right to change the URL of the Website.
10. Subject to these Terms, we hereby grant all Users a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable right and licence to access and use the Website and all content uploaded therein (the “Content”), solely within the scope of their status as Users of the Website. The Users agree that their use of the Website and all its content shall be for the purposes of study and research.
11. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Content, as well as in the design, source codes, graphics, audio and video of the Website are owned by, licensed to or controlled by us, and may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording or otherwise, without written permission from us.
12. No part of the Website or the Content may be reproduced, modified or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
13. We will not be liable for any loss or damage:
a) that you may incur on account of using, visiting or relying on any statement, opinion, representation or information in the Website;
b) resulting from any delay in the operation or transmission, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software; or
c) the conduct or the views of any User or third party who accesses or uses the Website.
14. All information submitted is true, by submitting, give consent that all information collected can be for Seminar and CPCLL use.
15. All disputes and disagreements are solved between both sides, but if no agreement is reached, the dispute shall be resolved by the law according to the place of registration of the CPCLL Seminar for Pre-School Chinese Language Teachers 2021.